Saturday 1 March 2014

Highway Movie Review

          Hi guys, before saying about this movie, I should say that I do not understand Hindi. All I can say in brief is that, even without understanding the language, I have never felt bored while watching it. Director Imtiaz Ali, has made me stuck to my place by showing amazing scenaries and realistic acting from the actors, especially Alia Bhat and Randeep Hooda.

          I got attracted towards this movie when i first saw the trailer. The locations, background music and songs were too good that I have decided to watch just for these reasons. I had no hopes and expectation from the story of the movie, but for locations and music. I am really happy that they satisfied me with top class music and jaw dropping locations that I can only watch in movies.

          Alia Bhat gets kidnapped by some gang and after knowing that she belongs to some influential family from Delhi, most people in the gang back away. But Randeep Hooda decides to proceed with his plan of demanding ransom. At some instance, they both get to share about their difficult childhood, over which they would become closer. This is how the story moves on if i had understood correctly.
       
         This  movie captures several highways and beautiful mountain ranges of India, beautifully. Songs are extremely good as usual as  you could not expect anything different from the Oscar winning music director :P  . I would have expected to watch the songs Maahi Ve and Pattaka guddi(Male Version) in the movie. Both songs comes blended together only during credits at the end. Alia Bhat's has acted extremely good, especially during climax of the movie.

          Overall, this movie worth watching for every aspects of a movie. Imtiaz Ali Direction, Randeep Hooda and Alia Bhat action, together with AR Rahman's wonderful music has made Highway,
a perfect entertainer.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment